Harriston Heritage Walk

Old Post Office

Current Occupancy: Cafe/escape room/office space

Historic Occupancy: Post Office

Built: 1912


The McCready family history of Post Masters dating back to 1861 is contained in the History of Harriston 1978. The tower clock was installed in 1913 following delivery from England. Postal service ceased in 1997. The current owner, Michael Hendrick, has restored the tower and clock, and renovated the building for offices and commerce keeping in mind the integrity of the structure.

Address

39 Elora St SHarriston, N0G 1Z0
Get Directions