Current Occupancy: various shops
Historic Occupancy: men's clothing/tailor shop/telephone office
The centre section was built in 1862 by Alexander McCready. He was Post Master and general store merchant on this site until 1912. The three storey on the east side and two story to the west were added in the late 1870's by McCready. The east side was a men's clothing and tailor shop and the west side was later home to the Bell Telephone Office from 1904 to 1966.