Current Occupancy: various shops
Historic Occupancy: various shops
Built: remodelled in 1880s
There are seven merchant shops still operating in this section. The store fronts were all re-modeled in the early 1880’s when the center section was sold to James W. Wilson, Mayor and lumber dealer. The end store (now MTO office) was added then by Thomas Douglas, shoemaker. In the early days there was a tannery and distillery business along the river at the back of the lot.