Current Occupancy: OSiM interactive
Historic Occupancy: various shops
The oldest commercial building in Town. Mr. Meiklejohn was a highly regarded citizen and Harriston’s first Reeve and Mayor. There were major renovations to the facade and roof in the 1870's when the westerly two stores in this block were added then joined with the McCready Block. The Meiklejohn family were landlords to various merchants here until 1947. It served as a grocery for over 100 years. Now home to OSiM owned by Glen and Jen Hall.