Youth Action Council
Creating a positive environment for youth in Minto to be empowered, use their voices and create meaningful change!
The Minto Youth Action Council (MYAC) gives the Town of Minto Council recommendations and input about issues that youth face in the community, along with suggestions to make improvements. Their main projects include:
- Advising the Town of Minto Council on projects and issues pertaining to youth
- Creating an annual Action Plan based on results from surveyed youth within the community to fill gaps and work towards making Minto a more Youth-Friendly Community
- Plan and volunteer for events and activities within the community
- Act as a hub for youth programs, events and resources within the Town of Minto
MYAC is based out of the Grove Palmerston on 390 Main Street East, Palmerston, ON. Meetings are informal so come as you are, bring your friends and ideas, and help us build our community to reflect what our youth need! All youth between the ages of 12 - 26 are welcome!
The Minto Youth Action Council is working towards creating a positive environment for youth in our community to be empowered, use their voices and create meaningful change.
- Support safe spaces for youth in the community.
- Raise awareness about issues that matter to youth by developing partnerships & collaborating with community organizations.
- Advocate, recognize, and support diverse youth voices in the community.
Social Media & Contact
Keep up-to-date with MYAC on Social Media!
Questions for MYAC? Want to Join? Let's talk! email@example.com