Offered at Palmerston Public School for the 2018-19 school year.
Registration requests are now being accepted for September and October 2018!
Please complete the following forms to begin:
Upon completing the form, we will follow up to confirm registration.
Our Program Guide contains a wealth of information about our program.
Here is some of the information found in the guide:
- We are providing after school care for grades 1-6 aged children
- Care begins at 3:15pm (end of school bell) and concludes at 6:00pm
- We will be set up in a classroom, but will also use the gym and playgrounds
- We ask that you sign your child(ren) up for at least 4 days per month
- We offer a discount for signing up multiple children as well as for an entire week
- Dates requested for a certain month are required by the 20th of the month prior
- Dates requested after the deadline will be reviewed to determine if there is space in the program
- Monthly payment is required in advance
- $10/day ($9/day for a second child and $8/day for a third child from the same family)
- $40/week ($32/week for a 4-day school week)
A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration and will be credited to the first applicable monthly invoice.
You may be eligible for financial assistance for this program from the Social Services Division at the County of Wellington.