The Facilities Department is responsible for the administration, maintenance, development and safe operations of all municipal facilities including arenas, halls and sport fields.
There are a variety of venues throughout the municipality that are available for rent whether it is a meeting room or large arena. Please contact the department of use online booking for more rental information on our facilities.
Our online Facility Calendar and Booking Request pages are here!
Our Rates and Fees vary based on the day, time and type of facility.
More Skating and Shinny Programs
Private Ice Times are Available
To book or reserve ice during the 2018-19 ice season please view our Facility Booking Calendar.
FREE Public Skating
Download a picture copy to your phone or other device by selecting P for Palmerston, H for Harriston and C for Clifford:
Public skating schedules are also available in PDF format:
FREE Adult Skating Exclusively in Clifford
Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30pm until March 13th
The complete Adult Skating Schedule is available in PDF format.
FREE Adult, Tot and Seniors Skating
- Palmerston Arena from 12:00-1:00pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Harriston Arena from 10:00-11:00am on Mondays and 1:00-2:00pm on Wednesdays
- Clifford Arena from 10:00-12:00pm on Wednesdays
Adult, Tot and Seniors Skating not offered over Christmas Holidays.
FREE Shinny Hockey Sponsored by Blessings to You
- Mondays at the Palmerston Arena from 5:00pm-6:00pm starting October 15th
- Wednesday at the Harriston Arena from 5:00pm-6:00pm starting October 10th
- Thursdays at the Clifford Arena from 5:00pm-6:00pm starting October 11th
PA Days from 10:00am-12:00pm
Full equipment is required to play shinny hockey.
Ages 10-14, Cost: FREE
Locations: Norwell DSS, Palmerston
Tuesday Nights from 6:15-7:15pm
October 9th - November 27th
Ages: 5-14, Cost: $100
Location: Clifford Arena
Sunday Afternoons (time to be determined)
October 14th - March 3rd
For more info or to register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Community Groups, Clubs and Organizations page for additional community programs.