Citizen Request Portal

Welcome to the Citizen Request Portal

Introducing the Citizen Request Portal - a simple, streamlined approach to access Town services where you can add your concerns, issues, or provide general feedback.

This Is A Non-Emergency Reporting System
Regular Office Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.

* Please note, Service Requests are not monitored after hours and follow up will happen within the next 2 business days.

If this is an urgent matter please call the Town of Minto at 519-338-2511 and follow the prompts.

  • For emergencies that require a police response, call 9-1-1
  • For Public Works (e.g. flooding, drinking water or sewer concern) after hours, please call
  • Water On Call 519-321-9311
  • Sewer On Call 519-292-9573
  • For Community Services after hours, please call 519-338-2511 ext. 225
  • For dog related issues, call Rick Rauwerda (R&R Pet Paradise) animal control officer at 519-509-9985

Burn Permits *REQUIRES 24 HOURS NOTICE - Next Business Day*
(Rural Properties Only & 1 Week Max.)
All burn requests must be submitted no later than by Friday at 4pm if wanting to burn on the weekend.

Complaints must be provided in written form only or through filling out the digital form below. All complaints must include your name, address, telephone number and email. Please be advised that anonymous complaints will not be accepted. This policy ensures that our By-law Enforcement Officer has a record on file of by-law and property standard complaints.