Welcome to the Citizen Request Portal
Introducing the Citizen Request Portal - a simple, streamlined approach to access Town services where you can add your concerns, issues, or provide general feedback.
This Is A Non-Emergency Reporting System
Regular Office Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
* Please note, Service Requests are not monitored after hours and follow up will happen within the next 2 business days.
If this is an urgent matter please call the Town of Minto at 519-338-2511 and follow the prompts.
- For emergencies that require a police response, call 9-1-1
- For Public Works (e.g. flooding, drinking water or sewer concern) after hours, please call
- Water On Call 519-321-9311
- Sewer On Call 519-292-9573
- For Community Services after hours, please call 519-338-2511 ext. 225
- For dog related issues, call Rick Rauwerda (R&R Pet Paradise) animal control officer at 519-509-9985
Burn Permits *REQUIRES 24 HOURS NOTICE - Next Business Day*
(Rural Properties Only & 1 Week Max.)
All burn requests must be submitted no later than by Friday at 4pm if wanting to burn on the weekend.