We currently offer an After School Program at Palmerston Public as well as a PA Day Program at the Harriston Arena and Palmerston Arena. More information can be found below.
After School Program
Offered at Palmerston Public School for the 2018-19 school year.
Registration requests are now being accepted for September and October 2018!
Please complete the following forms to begin:
- Family Information Form
- September 2018 Request Form
- October 2018 Request Form
- November 2018 Request Form
- December 2018 Request Form
Upon completing the forms, we will follow up to confirm registration.
Please be advised that if you fail to provide us with information on your child(ren)’s special needs, that could affect the well-being of your child or that of the other participants, we reserve the right to remove your child(ren) from this program.
Please help us get to know your child more by filling out this questionnaire: About Me This Year
Here is some of the information found in the guide:
- We are providing after school care for grades 1-6 aged children
- Care begins at 3:15pm (end of school bell) and concludes at 6:00pm
- We will be set up in a classroom, but will also use the gym and playgrounds
- We ask that you sign your child(ren) up for at least 4 days per month
- We offer a discount for signing up multiple children as well as for an entire week
- Dates requested for a certain month are required by the 20th of the month prior
- Dates requested after the deadline will be reviewed to determine if there is space in the program
- Monthly payment is required in advance
- $10/day ($9/day for a second child and $8/day for a third child from the same family)
- $40/week ($32/week for a 4-day school week)
A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration and will be credited to the first applicable monthly invoice.
Help to pay for the cost of care may be available. Contact County of Wellington, Child Care Subsidy at 519-837-3620 x3090 or www.wellington.ca/childcare for more information.
PA Day Programs
2018 PA Day (Day Care) Programs
At the Harriston Arena and Palmerston Arena.
For kids ages 4-12 from 9:00am-4:00pm. Must be already 4 years of age on program date.
Drop off any time between 7:30am-9:00am and pick up any time between 4:00-5:00pm.
Coming up on Friday November 2nd and Friday November 30th at the Harriston Arena and Palmerston Arena.
November 2nd Theme: Scientist for a Day
Cost: $32.00 per child.
Submit a request online in two easy steps.
- Please complete the Family Information Form.
- Please proceed to our PA Day Program Registration Request Form.
You can preregister for PA day programs we'll be running in 2019. Cost will range between $32-$40 dependent upon any trips.