We currently offer an After School Program at Palmerston Public School and Minto-Clifford Public School as well as a Summer Day Camp and PA Day Program at the Harriston Arena and Palmerston Arena. More information can be found below.
After School Programs
Registration Now Open for September 2022!
Online Registration Notes:
- Registration for the full school year is now open until August 20. After August 20, only dates for October – June will be available for registration online. For any last-minute dates in September, you will need to call or email.
- A minimum of 4 days per session (month) must be selected.
- Up-front payment for your first month is required
- Automatic payment is set to charge you on a monthly basis, which will be charged 30 days in advance. When you register you will be able to review the payment schedule.
- You may still choose to register on a monthly basis, but your registration must be made by the 20th of the month prior and will be subject to availability.
- Date cancellations must be made 30 days in advance.
- If you require dates and are applying for subsidy please email me.
- $12/day and $50/week (for a 5-day school week)
For more info, view our:
Here is some of the information found in the guide:
- We are providing after school care for grades Jk-6 aged children
- Care begins at 3:10pm or 3:15pm (end of school bell) and concludes at 6:00pm
- We will be set up in a classroom, but will also use the gym and playgrounds
- We ask that you sign your child(ren) up for at least 4 days per month
- We offer a discount for signing up for an entire week
Summer Day Camp
The Town of Minto runs an eight-week structured Summer Day Camp program each year out of the Palmerston and Harriston arenas, Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Extended care options are available from 7:45 a.m. – 9 a.m. and 4 – 5:15 p.m. Daily program plans at camp include indoor and outdoor activities, swimming, crafts and lots of fun!
We miss all our program participants and can't wait to welcome them back!!
Registration for 2022 Summer Camp will open the first week of April 2022!
We do offer inclusion support at summer day camp but if you feel your child could benefit with additional support please visit.
https://cmhaww.ca/programs-services/childrens-services/family-support-options/skic/. The sooner you apply the better.
- Via Interac e-transfer to: email@example.com
- By cash, cheque or debit at the Town office
- Via online banking by adding Minto (Town of) Other or Minto (Town of) General as a payable
- For CIBC and Simplii accounts only, you will need to know your account number, which appears on all invoices
- The link will take you to the eCommerce page where you may register for this service and make a payment
- You will need to know your Recreation Receivables or Programs account number, which appears on all invoices
- A 3% convenience fee plus a $0.35 per transaction fee applies will apply as this service is administered through PayPal