We currently offer an After School Program at Palmerston Public as well as a PA Day Program at the Harriston Arena and Palmerston Arena. More information can be found below.
After School Program - Palmerston Public School
Please complete the following forms to begin:
- Family Information Form
- January 2019 Request Form
- February 2019 Request Form
- March 2019 Request Form
Upon completing the forms, we will follow up to confirm registration.
Please be advised that if you fail to provide us with information on your child(ren)’s special needs, that could affect the well-being of your child or that of the other participants, we reserve the right to remove your child(ren) from this program.
Please help us get to know your child more by filling out this questionnaire: About Me This Year
Here is some of the information found in the guide:
- We are providing after school care for grades 1-6 aged children
- Care begins at 3:15pm (end of school bell) and concludes at 6:00pm
- We will be set up in a classroom, but will also use the gym and playgrounds
- We ask that you sign your child(ren) up for at least 4 days per month
- We offer a discount for signing up multiple children as well as for an entire week
- Dates requested for a certain month are required by the 20th of the month prior
- Dates requested after the deadline will be reviewed to determine if there is space in the program
- Monthly payment is required in advance
- $10/day ($9/day for a second child and $8/day for a third child from the same family)
- $40/week ($32/week for a 4-day school week)
A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration and will be credited to the first applicable monthly invoice.
Help to pay for the cost of care may be available. Contact County of Wellington, Child Care Subsidy at 519-837-3620 x3090 or www.wellington.ca/childcare for more information.
After School Program - Minto-Clifford Public School
We are currently in the process of applying to the UGDSB to bring an after school program to Minto-Clifford in the 2019-2020 school year.
If you are interested in the program please complete the survey below.
PA Day Programs
2018 PA Day (Day Care) Programs
At the Harriston Arena and Palmerston Arena.
For kids ages 4-12 from 9:00am-4:00pm. Must be already 4 years of age on program date.
Drop off any time between 7:30am-9:00am and pick up any time between 4:00-5:00pm.
Upcoming PA Day Dates:
Friday, February 1st: Pajama Day!
Friday, April 5th: Minute to Win It
Friday, June 7th: Move it to the Music
Submit a request online in two easy steps.
- Please complete the Family Information Form.
- Please proceed to our PA Day Program Registration Request Form.
Cost will range between $32-$40 dependent upon any trips.
2019 March Break Camp
March 11th-15th at the Harriston Arena and Palmerston Arena.
For kids ages 4-12 from 9:00am-4:00pm. Must be already 4 years of age on program date.Drop off any time between 7:30am-9:00am and pick up any time between 4:00-5:00pm.
Trips: movie at the Norgan Theatre on Tuesday; swimming in Wingham on ThursdaySubmit a request online in two easy steps.
- $32/day for Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- $42/day for Tuesday and Thursday
- $160/wk ($150/wk 2+ kids)
Summer Day Camp
More information will be posted shortly and the registration window opens on Monday April 1st.