The Minto Cultural Roundtable is seeking diverse members of the community interested in sharing their voice to volunteer on the new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) sub-committee. The committee will work with the Town of Minto on matters related to diversity, equity, and inclusion to ensure Minto lives up to its commitment to be a welcoming and inclusive rural community.
Terms of Reference
To the greatest extent possible, members from the community will represent a broad range of under-served and equity seeking groups such as but not limited to:
- Indigenous peoples
- Newcomers, new Canadians
- Persons living in poverty
- Persons with disabilities
- Racialized people, people of diverse ethnic or cultural origin
- 3-5 Community Members working in allyship
- The Director of Economic & Community Development and the Marketing and Community Development Coordinator or their designates will attend all meetings.
Please complete this application by January 30th, 2023 at 12:00pm to be considered as a member of the committee. We ask that you review the above Terms of Reference prior to completing your application.