THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF MINTO
NOTICE OF PROPOSED BY-LAW ESTABLISHING
FEES FOR CERTAIN SERVICES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
In accordance with By-Law 2011-92 Notice is hereby given that the Town of Minto intends to consider amending certain licenses and user fees in its Comprehensive Fees and Charges By-law in the following areas:
1. Schedule “A” Administration Charges and Fees
2. Schedule “D” Recreation Charges and Fees
3. Schedule “E” Public Service Charges and Fees
4. Schedule “H” Cemetery Tariff Charges and Fees
5. Schedule “I” Water and Sewer Charges and Fees
6. Schedule “K” Planning Charges and Fees
Take notice that Minto Council will consider a By-law for the above fees and charges at its Regular meeting in the Council Chambers, Town Administrative Building at the address shown below Tuesday March 5, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. or as soon after that time as the matter can be heard.
Copies of all proposed Schedules may be obtained from the undersigned or the Town website www.town.minto.on.ca Comments on the rates may be submitted to the Deputy Clerk by mail, fax or email to the contact below.
Annilene McRobb Deputy Clerk, Town of Minto
5941 Highway 89, Harriston, Ontario N0G 1Z0
Phone 519-338-2511, fax: 519-338-2005