- April 23, 2022 @ 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- May 14, 2022 @ 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- June 11, 2022 @ 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- June 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Lights, Camera, ACTION!
Let your inner performer loose & kickstart your arts practice by signing up for 1 (or ALL) of the Lights Up! Performing Arts Return Workshop series!
This series take place in Minto, Mount Forest, Fergus & all workshops run from 10am-4pm (lunch included).
- April 23: How NOT to Put on a Show
- Harriston Town Hall Theatre
- Led by Michael Clipperton and Drayton Entertainment
- Learn the "ins-and-outs" and "do's-and-don't's" of putting on a show!
- May 14: Wellness for the Arts
- Maryborough Community Centre
- Led by Samantha Marchionda, Krystal Lyah, and Brenda Manderson
- Learn how to regain confidence and reignite our passion for the arts in this workshop that covers mental health, energy work, and singing.
- June 11: Welcoming Everyone
- Fergus Grand Theatre, 244 St. Andrew St. W., Fergus
- Led by Rachel Marks, Abby Graham, and The Grove
- Understand how to build more inclusive communities in the arts & beyond.
- June 26th: Movers & Shakers: Networking Promotion
- Motus O Dance Theatre, Mount Forest
- Geared to all artists (visual, performing, amateur, professional, etc.) to network and share how to best promote artistic endeavours to a wider audience.