- October 24, 2021 @ 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Harriston Community Complex
- 111 George Street South
- Postal Code
- N0G 1Z0
- Contact Name
- John McVicar
- Contact Title
- Harriston Superior Monuments
Join us for the 76th Anniversary to Celebrate the end of WWII
- Sunday, October 24th
- Harriston Community Centre
Check out some of the events main features below!
- View a display regarding the 100th Anti-Aircraft Battery which included many members from the Harriston/Minto area.
- Visit author, Jim Henderson, at his table and ask any questions you may have about his book, "Before Their Endeavours Fade" & pick up a copy!
- Learn about Cpl. Matthew Dinning, from his parents of Lincoln and Laura Dinning who lost their son in Afghanistan.
- Check out display hosted by Ellin Bessner, author of a book about the participation of Jewish Canadians in the Second World War & pick up a copy of her book!
- Plus wander through a huge display focusing on the FSSF, "Devil's Brigade" and many other various displays regarding the history of WWII.
This event is organized by John McVicar of Harriston Superior Monuments.
For more details, pleases contact Harriston Superior Monuments at
519-338-2342 | 60 MILL ST., HARRISTON
*Proof of Vaccination will be required. Covid-19 protocols will be in place for everyone's safety.