C.N.R.A. Clubhouse

Capacity - 50

The C.N.R.A. Clubhouse located next to Lions Heritage Park  was built in 1881, and is now operated by the Palmerston Lions Club. The Clubhouse was newly renovated in 2015 and now features a large open meeting space, accessible ramp, deck and fully equipped kitchen making it ideal for small functions such as family reunions, birthday parties, meetings or holiday parties. 

Contact Information:
519-343-2330

Location & Directions